CONTACT KEVIN @412-853-2211 - Seller paid 3% to buyers agent.
Make 1234 Bellaire Place you next home. Newly updated, this home is move in ready and just needs you. Every room has been freshly painted and updated including the basement which is finished with drywall. $144,900
- Remodeled kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, open breakfast bar into dining room and a back porch overlooking Brookline.
- Living room has beautiful fireplace with gas insert for added warmth in the winter
- Remodeled large full bath upstairs
- Matching laminate flooring throughout the house
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and adequate closet space
- Drywall basement with remodeled half bath
- Basement leads out to a new 10x24 deck (deck railing to be installed in next couple weeks)
- Cute front porch with roll blinds, ceiling fan and a porch swing
- All appliances included (Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Ceiling Fans)
- Parking for 3 cars (2 spots in back of home and 1 spot in front
- Fenced back yard
- Short 5 min walk to Brookline Park which features a Recreation Center, Hockey Rink, Baseball fields, Playground and a great community sports league.
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, shopping, bakery, etc. Brookline Blvd has an eclectic selection of foods and shopping which includes both a Greek Grocery store and a Mexican Grocery store.
- Seller paid Home Warranty
Agents: This home is being sold with a seller paid 3% to the buyers agent / Contact seller directly